Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Thursday 1 April 2010

Day before weigh in

Hello all! I'm in good form today. Having fun in fact. Well let me give you the low down. I woke up on my own today at 7am and for once i was wide awake. Chris Moyles was on the radio, or should i say his team was however he was yet again running late. If it wasn't for the fact that he is one of the best radio DJ's out there i would probably have changed the channel along time ago. When i woke up William and the dog were no where to be seen, so i thought they were downstairs making breakfast. Anyhow after i had been to the bathroom i got back into bed and cocooned myself in the duvet. It was at this point i then heard the troops come up the stairs. First the dog jumped on me like i was a trampoline and then William, bless him, started to wake me up by nudging. "tablet time" on hearing this i remembered all the time my mum would wake me up for school saying its time to get and i would just hide under the nice warm duvet where it was safe. As i was thinking about this Coco decided that she wanted my blankets and so with the help of one sleepy Hobbit (Williams nick name) they managed to unravel me from the warm. I wasn't going to get any peace until i sat up so i did like a good little girl and took my tablets in quick time. I don't think William had time to blink as i took them as quickly as i could as i was cold. So as i snuggled back down i was then joined by both man and dog. It was funny because as i was drifting back to sleep i heard William say goodbye and feeling him tuck me in bed. I was completely utterly spoiled when i met him and all he does for me. Next thing i know i can hear the phone ringing - it kept ringing and ringing. When i managed to pick up the phone it had finished. Dam. So i called 1471 and phoned the number. i am sooo nosy that i wanted to know who called. It was Lisa. We had a good chat and i congratulated her on her exams. She is over the moon and well both me and William are too. A doctor in the family, well i never thought i would say that. However i had to cut the call short as Coco took a teddy from the shelf and decided it was her toy and not mine. This was not a good move and so doggy was punished. I took her downstairs and let her into the garden. turns out she was getting my attention as she needed the toilet. I then fell really guilty over her short punishment and decided to spoil her with treats. You know i think she has worked out that i do feel guilty because her treat bin is very very low and it really should last 2-3months with the amount of treats we buy, but this month she has almost had all of them. I think i might go back and give her pears instead. They are much better for her and cheaper.

Now onto the present! well If i can manage to get myself away from the phone. lol. Now i know what William feels like when i keep calling him. She is trying to post my parcel to Bruni today. We have had some problem in the post office and although today we can post things, they can only accpt cash. Now both me and Will do not like to carry money on us. We are of the card revolution. If you can not pay by card don't by it. Silly i know but you get more guarantee if you pay by card the cash. you have two forms of proof, a receipt and a bank statement. well knowing that the invites have to go today Will ended up walking back to work (the post office is in the village near his work), driving the the next village along for a cash machine, driving back to work, walking back to the post office and then back to work. I said he was silly but he said he would post it and that is what he did. Bless him. The only problem was that every time he was walking he phoned me - so in all i was phoned about 6 times in a one hour period. I didn't mind really, its nice when he calls. I just which it was a conversation rather then the type of phone call you phone someone as you don't want to walk in silence. You know the I'm busy phone call, but want to phone someone so they know I'm busy too. I used to do that all the time with my mum when i first moved out. My mum is never one for talking on the phone. you have to catch her in a good mood. That is usually after Rebecca has phoned to speak about James, and just before Marie has phoned to tell her how her day has gone on and how her kids are. But it was always my luck that i phoned last and so she was talked out. It used to bother me alot but then i started acting like her too. I find that i prefer to send cards and letters to people. Maybe it is because i spend all my time alone in the house with Coco, but i think a letter is much more personal.

Well i have to share something with you. Do you remeber i said that chips were banned from my house? well guess what i got in an email today? have a look.
Having trouble viewing this Just-Eat email? Click here to view in your web browser.

Just-Eat
your local area
help share this
Be a clever bunny, not an April Fool
Have you tried Chips?
UMM. FEEL LIKE...

Chips

Chips are long cuts of potato, golden on the outside and soft within. They are often served with fish, sausages, burgers, steak and (in Belgium) mussels.

Also known as French Fries, they can be thick, thin or even curly, and they’re extra-good with salt, vinegar and ketchup. Shops used to serve them in newspaper, so you could read while you ate, but health ‘n’ safety stopped all that. Make a date (hint) with some chips today!

Order online today at justeat.com


This did not make me very happy at all! I have to admit the picture that was with them look lovely however in life you have to give up the things you love in order to have things to make you live longer to enjoy life. This is my sacrifice today. After all a moment on the lips is a life time on the hips right? Now on to food today. I am completely fed up with chicken and fish. It is doing my head in, so i consulted the food guidelines and meal plans which Tammy had sent to me on stage one. Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!, i started to sing in my head. Low and behold on day 5 meal plan was stir fry veg with beef! guess what im having tonight baby! I know i said as a goal i would stick to my meal plan, and i am, to a degree. I have said i was going to have veg chilli today. However on stage one i can not have tomatoes so that went out the window. So i have been playing it by ear on what to do for dinner. However there was a but. I could only have for dinner what i had written on the meal plan for the week and nothing else. So the only meals i could really make were the ones i had left. So stir-fry it is tonight. So in a min i am going to walk to tesco to pick up a few things we need. beef being one. I don't mind, I'm in a very good mood today and why not have a little walk.

So until later, bye bye bloggers, have a good day xx

No comments:

Post a Comment