Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Friday 2 April 2010

The Weigh in

Good morning blogging world, how are we all today? I must admit i am on fine form today if i do say so myself. Well let me give you a run down on how my day has been. I woke up at about 7:15am this morning and was completely and utterly full of beans. I was so excited that it was time to get weighed that i woke William up. I know, this is a big shocker even for me. The house was sooo sleepy that even the dog did not want to surface from under the covers where she had made a little bed from the duvet she had stole from me last night! Grrrrrrrr. So as i tried to coax William wake up by getting Coco's ball making her now as wake as me with excitement at a possible early play time. So i started to place the ball under Williams pillow so she would dig underneath and hence wake William. As she did this William woke with a smile and said good morning. Its weigh in day i said to him in an excitable voice like it was Christmas day. No go back to sleep. To this response i pulled all the covers away from him leaving him very very cold. First he was upset and then he was very very shocked that i was so awake and eager to get weighed. Over the past weeks when i have not been following what i should have been we would drive to Morrisions Supermarket and say, if we have put on weight then we shall Tammy that the machine was broken. I have never said this to Tammy and really i don't ever want to hide the truth from her. Whats the point in that, really? Well as we drove to the supermarket i was on cloud nine. It was like i had have 10 cups of coffee and was kinda bouncing from the ceiling. William was impressed at my perkiness and also upset at this as i was very vocal for such an early time of the morning. Something he is not yet used to from me. Then we arrived. As i got out the car all i kept thinking was happy thoughts and it doesn't matter if i hadn't lost the 5lbs, the main thing was that i did my best and i had worked really hard. I'm ten, no scrap that, I'm 100 times better now then i was this time next week and i am not gonna loose this feeling. I started to quicken my step as i got closer to the weighing machine. So here goes, username: entered, Pin:entered, money:paid, standing still. Drum roll please................................................... I did it! Thank the lord in high heavens. My fat backside got herself a new rhythm and i like it. I didn't only loose the 5lb that i wanted to, i lost a total of 7lbs!!!!!! That's right, half a stone, in a week! I was over the moon at this. I really could not beleave it! Well you can imagine that when i was walking round getting my weekly shop i had the biggest grin on my face going! In fact it made me more determined to loose the same next week as well. So after we finished shopping i though a celebration was in order so both me and William headed down to subway. Now do have a heart attack i know i cant have 60% of the stuff they served but i had what i was allowed, according to the diet. I had a wonderfully chicken salad with lettuce, lots and lost of cucumber, green pepper, onion ect. I chose a low fat onion dressing. William on the other hand had a 6"sub, but you know what, it didn't bother me. I was very very happy with my salad. Gone are the thoughts of me crying into my bowl thinking why oh why. Oh no, this is a new start and I'm gonna make a big impact!

When we got home i was still feeling full of energy so we put the shopping away and i started to marinade the fish we have got for tea. Its Cod with sesame seeds and tamari. This is a recipe i found online online which is allowed on my food plan. After this i came upstairs so i could share my news with you all. But not before William changed my blog to reflect my personality more. So plans for the rest of this "good Friday", (did you see what i did, it is good Friday before Easter. man i love jokes.) well to email Tammy the news, go swimming and then clean the house. Followed by a healthy fish supper. So until i blog again. Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment