Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Thursday 29 April 2010

The day before weigh in

Hello all,

Well today has been a very easy day for me. After yesterday and all the exercising that i did i was feeling really good this morning. However not long after i had taken my tablets did i feel very very unwell. Now normally i have room temp water but this morning it was ice cold. This then carried on for the rest of the day as i struggled to keep food in me. However the up side was i was taking on water. So nothing really exciting happened to me. Its a shame as i did so well at the gym yesterday. I did it. I walked 3k in one hit. It was the most fab feeling in the world. After doing the toning class in the morning beofre i think i really warmed up well to hit the time as well. now i have to go to sleep so this really is a short one. but i know i have been eating and drinking more since Tammy Told me to start writing things down. Weather this will help me i dont know. I only started this on tuesday, now have i already shot myself in the foot with the days beofre of not eating or drinking so much? I really hope not. But as God as my witness, and with william being away i need to fend for myself and step up to the mark and keep this detox into shape. So as you can see from my prev post i have created myself a plan for next week. Ahhhhh 4ltrs of water a day? can i do it? we shall see.

So untill tomorrow my little fairy's, nite nite

PS: here is the summary of what i have done today

6:45am - 500ml water with tablets
8:30am - 3 apples
9:30am - 500ml water
11:30am - 3 eggs scrambled with red pepper & spring onion
12:45pm - 500ml water
14:30pm - half a pasta salad (couldn't eat as feeling sick)
15:00pm - 500ml water
15:30pm - sleep as had a head ache
18:30pm - 500ml water
20:00pm - plain salad
21:00pm - 250ml water
22:15pm - 250ml water

No comments:

Post a Comment