Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Wednesday 14 April 2010

What a week.

Hello all,

Well what a week i've had. There is not much that i can really say but i know i have to so i can then move on from this dark week. Well on Friday i lost 2lbs. I was really upset at this as my target was 3lbs. I know 2lb is a good thing especially since i lost 7lbs the week before, but i was feeling very very down. But this didn't really stop me from getting on with things. So Friday after noon we went for a walk while William decided to go for a run. It was lovely. The sun was shinning and well we were in good spirits. It then went on to Saturday. Now normally we go for a swim in the morning however it was that time of the month so we couldn't go. So we had a long walk around the city centre looking for bits and peices that we needed. Again we went for another walk around with the doggy and William had a run. Then sunday arrived. We woke up early and decided to go to the supermarket. however to the shock of William i said we would walk down there. So we did. However we took the long way back and boy was it the long way back. In all we walked for 3 miles. I was excited when we got back and also very very tired. But i did it! and you know what it was fun. Then in the afternoon we went up to visit my nan in hospital. As the time went by we talked as much as she could however she was extremely sleepy. So after another failed attempt of trying to get her to eat her dinner we said our good byes and came home.

On Monday William tried to wake me up however i couldnt get up, i was so tired. So he left me in bed. The next thing i knew my phone was ringing. It was my mum. It was a kinda blur but all i heard was Nan is not well and dad and uncle Alan are on there way up. Without thinking i was dressed and was just about to leave when i got another phone call. My nan had passed away. Now my mum does not have a good relationship with my nan, which is on my dad's side. Its funny cos mum was somber as she told me. As i hung up i reached for my phone and called william. It was then that i started to cry. At first i was gonna say to William to stay at work however i really needed him and well he came home. By this point i had cleaned most of the house, had washing on the line and well trying to do things to keep me busy. It was only when i sat down in the living room with my bowl of berry fruit salad that my phone went again. This time it was my dad. He explained that he didnt want me up the hospital becuase it was all hectic and i was better off at home. He explained that she went peacefully and was now in a better place. I knew dad was upset so i didnt stay on the phone for long. After Dad spoke to me i was really upset. I started thinking about all the time i could have gone to see nan and i didnt. But through the tears William was cuddling me and kept holding me tighter. After a while William decided to take me out for some food as i was hungry. Man i can really eat when im upset. So after eating many many naughty items i asked William to take me to visit my dad. So as we all sat talking for a few hours we decided to leave as dad kept getting phone calls about my nan for various people. When we got home all i could think of was thanking the nurses for looking after my nan. So thats what i did, i made lots and lots of cakes and took them to the ward when my nan had spent the finale few weeks of her life. I gave them over and thanked the nurses all the time william was with me. i have to admit that i did eat alot of cakes while making them. It was like nothing mattered and i comfort eating. After we took the cakes to the hospital with a thank you card we decided to go for a drive. Well the drive was very long and afterwards again we were hungry. And again we decided to have some food out. Again we had again we had many things i should not have had. But after the day i have had i really didnt care. As we got home afterwards i went to bed as i could not keep my eyes open.

on tuesday i decided that i was not going to carry on my mamouth day of free range eating and decided to get back on the wagon, so to speak so on Williams way to work i got him to drop me off at the gym. I really exercised quiet slowly, but i did my work out and was pleased. Still feeling a bit down i decided to hop on the bus and go into cosham, so i did. I had a look round the shops and got a throwing arm for the dog so we could go walking later. About an hour after getting in i decided to go for a walk with coco, and so i did, this time for 1hr. i had fun just relaxing in the sunshine. As William couldnt get home till later i decided to go home and start dinner so i mad a wonderfully chicken salad. However made a marinade to flavour the chicken. I have never been so hungry in all my life so as William walked through the door i handed him his dinner and was already tucking into my own. After dinner i said to William we should walk the doggy again, and well so we did. As we came home i mad a huge fruit salad for the week and William cleaned the kitchen. By the way at this point i was also making a large pot of carrot and squash soup.

So onto today, Wednesday. I started the day off right again by being at the gym at 9am this morning. I had fun today and well i was putting more of an effort in what i was doing. Still i was not feeling as good as i was last week but the exercise really helped me get that get up an go.

Anyway im going to have some soup as it is lunch time. Now things have cleared up in my head i feel fine to start to blog again. So until later my blogging friends. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment