Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Thursday 22 April 2010

Another week, and a different story

Hello everyone! Well what a week i have had, really. So i have not written in a while i think ill give you the condensed version, that way my fingers will not start to bleed with the amount of typing i have to do so hear goes.

Last Thursday:
Well today is the day that me and William take heather out to the forest. It was sooooo much fun. I have never felt so alive and that was really good for me. We were in the forest for about 4 hours walking, using the adventure playground. We even took a picnic and we had a really good lunch in the park. It was wonderful. All that was missing was the doggy. However as heather is only 5 and well coco is a little bit of an attention seeker, we thought best not to take her with us. So as we played in the sunshine i couldnt help but think that it was time to get weighed on Sat and what all of my naughty eating had done to my body. But i tried the bedt i could to put this to one side and well enjoyed the day.

Friday
Well i didn't go to the gym today. After the day i had yesterday i really needed to veg in front of the TV, whilst getting up only going a few things. You see i wasn't watching the TV, i was playing Zelda, DAM GAME IS SOOOOOOOOO ADDICTIVE. Yet i do feel the over powering need to finish it as soon as i can so i can move on with my life knowing that i do love action games, and also knowing that i can be addicted and i will not be buying anything like this again. Or failing that i will try and buy an easy game which does not need two of us working the puzzles out. Well we had a very lazy day in the evening, so to take our minds of the weigh in which was to happen the next day, we went for a walk along the Hilsea Lido and that was fun. So we snuggled in for the night, and well we played Zelda a bit more.

Saturday:
Weigh in Day! well the moment had arrived and as i stood on the scales to get weighed i could not help but think that today was going to be a bad day. And to my shock it really wasn't. Well not really anyway. I weighed myself and i did not put any weight on. Neither did i loose any weight. So i was really happy at this. On this result i went round shopping with William thinking that i will be good this week. so as i filled my shopping trolly up with good nice healthy food my attention turned to the fact that we were going to a BBQ later that day. My god i don't wanna eat bad things i kept saying to myself, so as we got to the butchers i noticed that there were marinated rubs on different turkey breasts. So this is what we brought, and this is what i had. It was very fun actually eating my turkey. It felt like i had my first successful BBQ. This was funny really because people were trying to get me to have all the extra that comes with a BBQ, like ketchup, relish, corn, burgers ect and also bread. However i kept my strenght and well i did not go for it! Ha ha i thought Amy 1 BBQ 0. lol after we finished here we were due to go to a friends for dinner however she was very very poorly so we didnt go in the end. So instead we played Zelda. My oh My how the hours went by.

Sunday:

Well Sunday we had the most relaxing day and it was lovly. We went for a walk around a carboot and really just had fun in the sun. Afterwards we took the dog for a long walk and a swim and got home in late afternoon. We then sat in the sunshine and had a wonderfull chicken salad cooked by my wonderful husband.

Monday:
Today i did not go to the gym however i did spend the whole day completing washing and housework. I gutted almost the house from top to bottom in an attempt to get the house ship shape as i had been leaving it for a while due to last week. So After lots of housework finally finished. Now dont think that my house is dirty all the time, but when you have a doggy you need to hoover almost every day, but after a week of no hoovering it took me several times of cleaning and re-cleaning to get all the dog hairs up from the carpets. After wards i felt really really energize. Now i sent Tammy an email on sunday asking to talk either tuesday/wed/thursday and she replied today to arrange tuesday so tomorrow would be the talk.

Tuesday:
Talking with Tammy Day. Well today as all the housework was completed the day before i decided today would be fitness day, and this is what i did. I went to the gym at 9am and was really excited. William dropped me off and it was a very very good, no great work out. I decided that i really need to buckle down and hit the gym very very hard so i decided that i would this week walk on the treadmill non stop for 2k. So today was my first attempt. Well at the end i was knackered but i did it in 35.2mins. This was not bad for me but i knew as the week moves on i will get quicker. I then went on the bike and did 20 mins cycling covering a staggering 10.8k. that was awesome i thought, and now without a rest i went straight onto the cross trainer. at this point i could only manage 10 mins but then that was enough. I had had it. So as i collected my things i made my way to the bus stop and all was good. However when i got home it was only 10:45am and i wasn't talking to Tammy until 4pm so i then decided to go into Cosham and have a look around the shops. So as i walked i found a wonderful picnic backpack which i would use at the weekend for when i go up and see my sister in Norfolk. As i was making my way home i noticed that i had lost my sunglasses. i tried to retrace my steps however i could not find them and so i was left in the sun. Man i still need to get some more, but i shall look at the weekend. I managed to get home 10mins before speaking to tammy. This was very very lucky. So as i quickly stuffed my lunch which i was almost 3hours late for i logged on to wait for Tammy. There she popped, here goes.

We talked for ages about how i was feeling, what i had done and what i am currently doing. Tammy explained that she thought i had been on stage one of the diet for too long and i needed to show her how much i wanted to get through this, so no cheating on food anymore. I said that i thought she would say this and so on friday i started on stage one again so by tuesday i was already 5 days into a very very good week. Tammy explained that even if i did cheat at all i would still move onto stage 2. I am so determined not to cheat at all. We went over goals for this week and this is the outcome.

GOALS:
1) write a meal plan for the forthcoming week
2) drink 2ltrs of water (not including the water drunk at the gym)
3) Eat pasta at lunch
4) go to gym 5 times this week
5) walking 2k per session in one go.
6) Walk dog once a day
7) NO FAST FOOD!!!!

After this i went downstairs and still feeling good decided to have a meatless roast dinner. I did have the veg gravey as it didnt have yeast or wheat in, however only a little otherwise the whole dish would have been very very dry.

Wednesday:
Today was a very lazy/busy sorta day. I started again by going to the gym. This time however i managed to walk 2k in 31.01mins. So i had improved on yesterdays time. This made me very happy. I then only did 10mins on cycle machine and 10mins on cross trainer. I then did the resistant training as per my workout plan. After i finished i made my way home however i could not keep my eyes open, so i decided to have a nap. Well a little nap turned into 3hours! i know, when i woke up i realized what the time was and went downstairs for lunch as i was hungry, and also i had missed breakfast, and started to make the muffins for william to take to work. I was soooo good i did not have one. Thanks to my four legged friend who sat by the side of me. Everytime i fancied eating some i gave the dog some. You know i think as i get thinning Coco might get fatter. So by the time the cakes were finished i came upstairs and spoke with Bruni over Skype. I love Skype. Mind you after 3hours of talking i wondered where the time had gone. Bruni cracks me up all the time and i love her for it. She knows how to make me laugh, and well god help the day we finally get back onto Second life at the same time as we will be messing some Sim's that's for sure.

After william had arrived home i said good by to bruni and made my way downstairs were i needed to ice the muffins. As i did William sorted through all the Avon as we needed to deliver that on Tomorrow. After we did this we took Coco up the hill and it was fun. She was running round and me and William were messing. It was great, it was like we were flirting and dating all over again. Only this time with a doggy to add to our fun. As me and coco pinned William to the floor we caught a glips of the time and decided to make our way home for dinner. Yum yum i made eastern chicken. Which is really made in veg stock, with chopped chilli, garlic, ginger and corriander. It was very yummy however i thought it would get better if it had some more chilli but William said it would be fine as it is. So I sat down in the sofa and started to watch telly. The next thing i knew William was waking me up telling me to go to bed, so i dragged myself up to bed and fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment