Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Friday 23 April 2010

Weigh in Day

Hello all. Well today i woke up and i was very very exciting. I wanted to see if all my hard work had paid off. But we will come to that in a min. you see after my last post yesterday i decided to go and have a walk down to Tesco's to meet William from work. While i was there i decided to get a pink 500ml water bottle and also a yoga mat to go with my fitness ball. You see yesterday i did some research on the internet about different exercises i could do with my ball and then i came upon some i could do on the mat, with some weights. Now i spoke with Tammy and see gave me some good tips on Tuesday so while i was in Tesco, once William had joined me we purchased a dumbell tree of 2x1kg weights, 2x1.5kg weights and 2x3kg weights. All in a very handy carry tree/display. Well carry that to the car was funny as william had to and the combined weight was 11kg, more then he is used to lifting. lol. So as we arrived home we cooked the chicken which i was telling you about yesterday. OMG it was amazing! by the time we had reached home, delivered the Avon and also walked the doggy it was rather late so we just ended up having the chicken with some small salad. I will post the details of that another time however i don't have them to hand now. As i was saying, after we had dinner i decided to try the weights out. So while i was watching Russel Howard on TV at 10:30 last night i was using the weights to tone up my arms and i was also sitting on my exercise ball. William pumped it up again as it started to deflate a little, but you could tell the difference. So i was bouncing and stretching, and before i knew it i had been at it for 30mins! i know, i was shocked at the same time. So i packed the weights away, but not before William jumped on the ball and started to mimic what i had been doing to see if he could "feel" the difference.

So onto this morning. Well as i said previously i woke up in fine form, i was up and dressed and we were sitting outside the supermarket before the shop opened at 8am. I kept thinking out i can see a decrease in my waist in inches and was trying to think if i had lost 2/3/4lbs even. So when the doors opened i quickly ran to the weigh machine, well when i say ran i really mean a quick walk so i wouldn't seam to egar and just appear calm. So as i took my shoes off(as i always do) i paid my money and waited for the result. 1lb. Thats it? 1lb? after all the crap i put myself through this week in the gym, after all the good food i have eaten, after all the water i have drunk? 1lb! i was in shock. I couldn't believe it. As William weighed himself he kept saying that i have done good this week and my body has been building muscle and loosing fat. He said that muscle weighs more then fat so the fat that i have lost 1lb is a good thing. I was not happy. I got really upset and i really couldnt think of why i did not loose anymore. I mean for god sake i have walked 6k this week. That is 6k more then any other week i have done! So what is the f**king point? I then went to sad to angry in a matter of seconds. This i calmed down after smelling pretty pretty flowers. So i was not going to let this spoil me, so i did my normal shop and brought all very very nice things.

On the way home i was talking with William and i said maybe i have over done my time at the gym this week, and should there for have a rest today and the weekend. This went on for 10 mins on why i should and why i shouldn't. By the time i got home i had decided that i really Should go to the gym, so before i had chance to change my mind i had changed and was in the car again on my way to the gym. When i got there met Lee, a lady i have been working out with all week. I explained about the weight loss and as she is a ex-fitness army officer she said with the work i have been doing muscle has really been building up so i should be proud. She also said in a couple of weeks when those muscles had formed the fat should then start to fall right off. This was really encouraging for me. I know William had already told me this however when it comes from an outsider you take it in more. So i was happy. She left me to my work out as i arrived just as she was about to leave. After that i did my 2k walk in 29mins today. I know a little longer then yesterday but i took it a little easily then the previous days. I went on the cycle machine and then cross trainer, however my legs were close to breaking point at 5mins so i quickly swaped back to the cycle machine for the final 5mins.

After my work out William picked me up and we went to the table top sale in the community centre below the gym. I managed to get some very very lovely stamps and also a very pretty broach for next to nothing. One stamp was for £1 and was brand new, now i have seen this stamp in hobby craft and it was going for £17.99. I quickly paid the lady and left. lol her loss my big gain. So untill later my blogging friends, i'm off to stamp, stamp, stamp!

bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment