Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Wednesday 7 April 2010

Tammy's Weekly Talk

Hello blogging world. Sorry this is later then normal, had things on my mind and well trying to loose myself in the web so i don't have to do things. Not good really but it seamed to kill a few hours. Well nothing really has happened today however at 3:30pm today i have my gym induction, so ill blog later and tell you about it. Well let me get on and tell you about my chat with Tammy yesterday.

Well yesterday i was still on a low from Monday. It was because of this that i had some chocolate. I know it was a bad thing however i really wasn't feeling the whole eat healthy thing. So as i was logging in i had it written on a piece of paper all the things i did wrong at the weekend and needed to tell Tammy. We spent almost 40 mins of just pouring out my soul to her. She is the most wonderful friend for letting me do this. You know it is so hard to speak to William or in my family some times on how i am feeling because they all act differently. William will be sympathetic, My dad will try and fix things and well my mum will listen but then change the subject. Its never the same. but with Tammy, no matter what mood I'm in she still reacts the same, and well i think that is why i can open up to her about everything. I told her my inner feelings, lately i have been keeping some back from hear because maybe I'm not ready to let the whole world hear about them just yet, but it is always good to let most of the wires out the jar right?

Well first thing Tammy wanted to say to me after our heart to heart was how well i had done the week before. She was excited that i have managed to pull the cat out of the bag and get my backside into gear. She was really happy and talking about what i had actually achieved really put a smile back on my face. I was able then to tell her what a good girl i have been. Tammy has been reading my blog so she then went on give give me her comments on what i had been up to. They were all positive. She loved that i had been honest and well keeping up with the blog is a great idea. She had a few pointers she wanted me to follow. The main thing really was try and find something to eat when feeling down which is within my food allowance. I know i know, this is not knew to me but again Tammy said it in a way which i could understand. I don't know how she does it but that girl can put a rainbow in the toughest storm and make things glow again. Well we spoke a lot about different food and she went into details over the craving for sugar i have been having. Tammy said the last time round we tried to detox that if the craving sugar got to much then i should try having fruit as a last option. Well i did that a lot last week and i told Tammy this. She has asked me this week not to give in to this craving now and eat something savory sweet instead. So Morrisions better have a good stash of red peppers when i go shopping cos i am going to get loads. I never knew that when you detox the back yeast in your tummy is dying so if you have cut out wheat and yeast it then starts to crave sweet things, like chocolate. If i then feed it fruit, although healthy option to sweets, it is not helping with the detox. You can have fruit in the morning, now hear is wear i get confused. I am sure she said something about enzymes and blood stream, but there is only so much i can keep in and well when things start to get technical i can understand when explained, but after that i have no clue. I have been like that for years. It is probably why i was good at pop quizes at the end of science class my failed rotten in my GCSE Exams. After a while chatting we came up with some goals for me to achieve this week so here goes.

GOALS:
1) Go to gym 3 times this week.
2) Go swimming 3 times this week
3) Wii active once a day
4) Only fruit in the morning.
5) Eat veg sticks in the afternoon
6) NO FAST FOOD INC CRISPS!!!
7) 3lbs weight loss this week
8) DRINK WATER

So there you have it guys, maybe next time ill go into more detail. Untill later tonight after ive been to the gym and swimming ill write some more. Bye bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment