Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Wednesday 28 April 2010

Sorry for the delay - i've been busy

Hello peeping world, well what a very packed time i have been having. I think today just need a summary so here goes:

Saturday:
Didn't wake up until 8am, tried to get things done then went back to bed to have cuddles with William. Took doggy for a run and went round the shops for a bit, then ended up in the garden pulling weeds and planting some new plants in my hanging baskets. Ended the day by having a mamouth Zelda session but we finally are nearly there. Almost that is, lol.

Sunday:
Woke up nice and early and well we went to Gunwarf Queys and looked in the shops. Had a nosey in the card shop and also Paperchase and it was great. Ended up getting back home late. We took doggy for another run up the hill and then we went out to dinner with my mum and sister, and also baby James. After dinner (which was a meatless roast with no gravy) we went back to my mums house where i had an extra long (nearly 2hr) cuddle with James, and also bathed him. Now i have never, Ever bathed a baby before in my life. I know that is bad considering i have 2 nephews and a neice but i have never been asked if i would like to bath them, only when they are sitting up in a bath is when i get involved. So on one side of me i have my sister, and the other my mum. Now this was annoying. My sister was telling me the way she has been taught from the hospital, and my mum, well the way she always had done it. In the end because of James Prem status and how small he was i chose Rebecca's way. Now this was funny because you basically hold him like your weighing a sack of potato's in the supermarket. Or another way like your holding a tray. Now when i got him out of the bath Rebecca said to raise him up and down to get rid of the drips. What she failed to tell me was that he would stretch out at this point. This then scared me so my only reaction was to grip tightly on his tiny body (all 5lb 11oz) and squeeze him close to my chest in fear of falling. This then humored my sister who was waiting with a towel as she said whilst chuckling "i forgot to tell you he does that). I was not happy.

Monday:
Bad start to the day. After all the walking i did yesterday i managed to hurt my ankel so i couldnt do the work i wanted to at the gym. Instead i did 10 mins walking and 30 mins on the cycle machine. I was feeling really bad at this point however i couldnt really push myself so i had to rest. Then the talk from Tammy came at 4pm.

Right i have to make a correction to what was said in my last blog when i spoke to Tammy. If i fail on stage one, we will NOT go onto stage 2. We will take a rest and then start over again. Not the other way which i had said. So how am i doing she asks. The first thing i could think of was i only lost 1lb and how upset i was about this, and also at the lack of work i did at the gym in the morning. Tammy listened while i went on for ages it seamed and then gave me so very sound advice. Tammy is great like that. Always knows how to cheer me up. We then started speaking about how i was eating and drinking. So i started to list all the things i was doing. Then she said very quietly, but very forcefully, "your not eating enough". Wow. Now she has said it i know i'm not eating enough. Turns out all the work in the gym is very good but i now need to eat more carbs and protein. So one of my goals this week has been set, Write down all the food i have been eating and times, gym exercising and heart rates and also when i have water. We also spoke in a big detail about what type of foods i need to eat, for example, within 1hr of finishes exercise i need to eat some eggs. Yummy i thought. Eggs. hmmmmmmmm.
So hear are my goals for this week:
1) send email to Tammy daily on what i have done for the day, exercise, food, drink ect.
2) Eat Pasta at Lunch
3) Eat More Food
4) Write a meal plan and send to Tammy
5) Drink more water
6) Visit gym 5 times this week (walk 3k daily)
7) Go to toning class and swim twice this week.

Tuesday:

this was my day, nothing else really happened.
6:55 - 500ml water and tablets
8:00 - 3 apples

9:15am - GYM (target heart rate 125-145bpm)

* walker 1.5k for 20:52sec, heart rate 132
* cycle machine for 10mins, cycled 5.8k, heart rate 128
* cross trainer for 10 mins, 0.78k, heart rate 144
* walker 1.5k for 21:05sec, heart rate 144
* water drunk 500ml during hour


10:30 - 500ml water drunk
11:00 - 20 min walk home uphill (no bus running)
11:30 - scrambled eggsx3 with red pepper and spring onion
12:15 - 500ml water drunk
13:30 - tuna salad
14:28 - 500ml water drunk
15:47 - 3 whole carrot cut into sticks and red pepper sticks
17:30 - 500ml water drunk
19:00 - 500ml water drunk
19:30 - chicken salad
21:00 - 500ml water drunk

No comments:

Post a Comment