Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Thursday 22 April 2010

Day before weigh in

Well after the mammoth post i did this morning, however only just noticed i didnt publish i thought instead of contiuning i would write another. So how has my day been so far?

Well again i started off by going to the gym. I love going at this time of the morning because it gets it out of the way. Also it means i can get on the running machine first, but that's a selfish view right? lol. So today i listened to my music on my Blackberry. It was great because i had downloaded some workout music and with that being a faster beat then normall, and also the fact i am getting fitter i managed to walk 2k in 28mins today! thats a whole 5mins faster then tuesday almost! I was sooo happy i took a picture of the screen and sent it to william. After doing this i really needed to push myself on the cycle machine and again i completed 10 mins on this. I then went straight onto the cross trainer, and well after 1 mins i wanted to get off. I couldn't do it. But then i remembered what Tammy had said to me a few weeks ago now about pushing myself further, and if i think i couldn't go anymore try a little bit further. And that is what i did. I pushed and i pushed and i finally managed to complete my 10 mins. It was very very hard for me. After wards i did my leg resistant and the decided to leave for the day. On my way out i popped into one of the tone classes. Before the gym opened i asked the instructor if it was very hard and she explained what it was like. So as i watched i couldn't help but think that i really wanted to join in. So next week im booking myself on that class for one day a week. I think it could and would be very very fun!

When i came home i started to get dinner ready. Last night while i was making a big fruit salad William made me a Tuna salad so we had our lunch for today. So i thought about trying something different so i looked in a chicken cookbook that i have and found a Moroccan chicken recipe. So as i started to work my way through the ingredient list i relaised i didnt have all of them, so i have played around and well i have now made a Moroccan Curry chicken. Now there is no yogurt or a creamy sauce, in fact there is no sauce but the marrinade is very very yummy as i tasted it before i put on the chicken. and yes i did write down the details so i could make again. Ill have to tell you what i think of that later.

So for now then i shall leave you as that is pretty much up to date with me. You can however follow me on twitter im @alyates. This is updated more then my blog at the moment, so untill later my blogging peeps. luv ya xx

No comments:

Post a Comment