Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Wednesday 28 April 2010

Anger

Hello peeps. Well i have just finished writing the blog for the last few days and well i wanted to touch on the subject of Anger. Now yesterday night when William came home, which was at 7:30pm, i was a little upset. Well i wanted to go swimimng and well he didn't. Now on Sat this week he flies to Las Vegas for a week for work. I am really upset that i couldn't go with him. You see i could have got Tammy to meet me there for the weekend and well really had fun. But the flights were toooo expensive and well we couldnt really afford that, money for me for food and well the money to put the doggy in the kennels. Also i don't think i would fit in with the "exc wives" just yet. So as i was saying, this row we had. It was very very silly. It all boiled down to i thought William wasn't make any time for me this week. It rattled me so much so that i couldn't even cry about it. I wasn't upset but i was just simply angry. It got to the point where i was 110% pure evil to William. I really should not have been so angry at him. It is not his fault. It was nearly all my doing last night, he was just the person in the receiving end. I was feeling soooo bad for myself about how i was treating him that i couldn't even be in the same room as him. And yet i found that i couldn't tell him this. Why do i always get like this when i can not get what i want. I realise that sometimes i can not controll how i feel, and yet William stands by me no matter what. William if your reading this, and i know you will at some point. I want to tell you that i am, truly sorry for the way i treated you. It was not right and i did not mean to hurt you as i did. Your the missing part of my life and i really would be lost if i didnt have you with me, side by side for the rest of my waking days. In the words of Scott Miles on radio one "you complete me". I love you sweety and i'm sorry. Forgive me?

No comments:

Post a Comment