Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Wednesday 31 March 2010

Evening!

Well what a day it has been! I can safely say that I'm happy now, however this has not been the case for the rest of the day. Well after my last post i decided i was going to watch the remaining episodes of Glee. Man i have been hooked into it something rotten. I can now say that i understand it, i miss it and now am waiting for the next series to start. until then i have all the music downloaded on my computer and am listening to constantly.

I have to be honest, after all this it was about 2pm and i really needed to finish lisa's card. So instead of getting on with it i chose to piss about on the internet. Dam facebook games, they are good but the sucker you in until your hooked and then you find you start wasting lots and lots of time playing the dam things. UUUURRRRGGGGGG! they should be banned. you know i think they were designed for students however they are so good that most of friends who play the games all have families of there own, its funny.

It was at this point that i started to go and get some lunch. I know i know, its late, again. I really cant help it. Time just flies past and i don't seamed to get hungry. This can not be good surely? When i realized what the time was i went downstairs and looked in the fridge to get some salad. I noticed we only had a little bit of lettuce left. This is not good. So i made a decision, i was going to have more soup. So i did. I have to say having the same soup every single day is extremly boring and i did not enjoy it one but, but because it was in the fridge i have to eat it other wise it would be a waste of food. So i settled down in the living room and watched a little bit of telly. Then my day started to get worse. i thought i would play a little bit of Zelda and see what would happen. Its only now that i think about it that i really should not have picked up the Wii remote. So with numbchuck in one hand and the remote in the other i told myself that i was only going to play for a little while. YEAH RIGHT DUMMY! 5mins turned to 10mins, then to 30mins, then to 60mins. before i knew it i had been playing for TWO HOURS!!!!!!!!! i would like to say that it was a most enjoyable affair however it sadly was not. I found myself so worked up that i was calling the computer names, swearing at the TV. Now poor William happened to come home right at the wrong moment. So with steam now pouring out of my ears, eyes red with rage, and a sweat which was now being brought on by over activity i really was a welcome home. I couldn't beat the dam monsters! Who invented such a game that could get you soooooo worked up. For God's sake its not even real life. Its a Game, nothing more however this really had put me in a foul mood. In the end i gave up. Well i think i gave up, all i can remember is throwing the remotes to the floor and put on one huge temper tantrum. William knew i was extremely wound up. Why did it get me this bad? William said he is going to take it to work with him tomorrow, i think that might be a good idea, don't you? Well i think it is down to the fact that i have not had chocolate or dairy since Friday, making that 5 days on the wagon. William cleared all the cupboards of everything which was a no no for me. However he failed to mention this to me this morning, as when i went to get the pasta out the cupboard at lunch time i thought to myself, that's strange, its empty. I'll have to take a photo and post on hear, my sweet stash is now no more, well until the detox has finished. So like a drunk who has been denied alcohol, i am not a very nice person to be around at the moment. Withdrawal SUCKS BIG TIME!

After eating dinner, made completely in silence as i was still steaming at the fact i couldn't destroy the monster, i sat down and started to eat. Every bit i took i became more and more at ease and ready to talk to William. I feel really sorry for him as since he came home i had been really really nasty to him. He moved over to the sofa i was sat on and cuddled in after we had finished eating. He then looked at am and said, fancy swimming? All i could say was Yes Please!!!!!!! swimming always makes me feel better, i love it. So we packed the bags and headed out. I only swam 500m today, not very fast but it was enough for me to say to William i had had enough and wanted to go home. So as we left the car walking into out house i felt all my muscles tightening in my legs. Now i know i am swimming faster, my legs hurt.

Anyway i have to sleep now, its 11:32pm and I'm knackered. William has just got off the phone to his sister Lisa so sleep is in order. So nitey nite blogging world.

PS: Lisa passed her exams and she is now a Doctor! only 2 years i think under supervision. bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment