Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Sunday 28 March 2010

Hang the Head in Shame

I think the title says it all. I put on weight. I'm sorry! but im not gonna let this get me down! I managed to put on a staggering 4lbs this week and i know where its gone. The fat backside i'm sitting on. instead of being productive this week i managed to convince myself to do nothing and well with that and the unhealthy eating this week it is no wonder that i put on weight. Why oh why do i get myself in these situations? i go from week to week and eat the same and now i manage to put on this week. Well i know one thing i will not be eating, and that is CHIPS! what started out as a small plat when i cooked William liver during the week ended up being the main content of several of my meals this week. I really have no self control at all. What happened to the restraint i used to have. Well this is no more. Chip are therefore BANNED from this house! So to start the week of right after the dredfull weigh in yesterday morning instead of having a cooked breakfast which seamed to have managed to creep back in as a treat i had a salad. As by the time we have finished our weekly shop it was about 11am. So as William sat in front of me eating his eggs, bacon and beans with a round of toast and coffee, i sat happily crying into my breakfast of salad, cucumber and tomatoes. Now thats really a lie, i wasn't crying on the outside but i was rocking back and forth screaming in my head why, oh why, oh why...............

Well after this i made sure that the water was to hand. I know full well for a fact that i had not drink the required amount of water as i didn't have to get any this week. you see on the diet im only allowed spring water. this is because it has special min and vits that my body needs. well yesterday i felt really go, in fact i felt on top of the world. i went out with my nan and william shopping so there was plenty of walking going on. when it came to lunch time that was an easy choice salad. So whilst watching my nan eat a ham and cheese toasty with chips and William sitting in front of me eating his chips, ham and eggs i yet again kept saying in my head why oh why oh why.......... But if i am honest i loved the salad. we went to this place in Havant called Boswells and the salad in there was very very tasty. I had to wait a bit as i didn't want my tuna to have mayo (I'm learning)

when i got home it was about 4pm and we decided to take our dog coco for a run on top of portsdown hill. when we got up there we noticed there was a dog attached to a lead and running free however we couldnt see the owner. it caught our attention becuase of a driver trying to leave the parking place however was not leaving at the same time if you know what i mean. As we were getting coco out of the car the lady emerged from the car, she was i would say in her 50's. Normally she has the ball and trows it in her car for the dog to follow. however the dog this time was too quick and well hence a loose doggy on top the hill. she didnt know what to do. so we got one of cocos balls out of the car and tried to intise this doggy called missy over to us so we could get hold of her. This got her attention however she was not coming near us, in the end i said to william to release coco and see if that would work and it did. coco came bounding out of the car, this was enough for missy to drop her ball, run over to us and for her own owner to run over and get missys ball that she had dropped. On seeing this missy then went over to her owner as if nothing had happened and jumped in the car as if to say "i have had my play can we go home". this made me laugh so much that i had to turn away. We found out the lady had been trying to get the dog in the car for nearly 30mins. now considering that there were several people in cars on the hill you would have thought people would have noticed that this poor woman was having trouble catching the dog, but no. Lucky for her we arrived. She said many thak yous and drove away. When on the hill after this we released that coco may be a menice to well evryone however she would always come to us when we call, so really we do not mind.

After managing this play time we came home and i started to play on the Wii. It was fun however as time passed i was feeling ungry so william trying to help me decided to go and make dinner. I really fancied rice and veg. So that is what i had, again i was crying in my head as all i could think about was having a very large portion of veg chow main however if this is gonna work i need to be strong. So i sat there eating my new food. I promised myself that i am gonna work extremly hard and well thats what im gonna do.

No comments:

Post a Comment