Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Sunday 28 March 2010

Sunday, sunday, sunday...................

Its becoming quite a busy day today. My to do list is no where near finished however i needed a break from my head and thought i should unwind in a simple yet long blog. So today i have so far manged to make up several bottles of water with lemon in them and neatly placed them in the fridge. I have made the biggest fruit salad in the world (in my world that is) and placed that in the fridge also. I have also made a wonderful yet very plan tasting crust-less quiche and had that for lunch with a salad. (im such a good girl for sticking to my meal plan) i have also made a very interesting soup. When cleaning out the fridge of veg which has passed it sell by date i noticed that i could make a soup so i decided to go ahead. So with stick pot one side of me the chopping board in front and a knife in the hand i got to work. So in went potatoes, parsnips and spinach. Add in some stock and some curry powder and hey bingo boil until veg soft. Then release the anger on the blender and blend until smooth. I can honestly say i was not holding out much for this mess until i tasted it. It may look like someone has thrown it up but it taste's divine. so for the next few days this will be my soup of choice.

Whilst writting that william has just come up the stairs to find me. looking at me with a sad look in his eye he has asked me to hoover. I replied that i will do it however im not sure i can really put it off for much longer. He is downstairs at the moment completing the washing up, again. He had finished it this morning however since i decided to go on a cooking whim he has found himeself clumbing a ladder to the finish however he is not moving anywhere. I love him for it, dont get me wrong but sometimes i wish he would have more faith in me.

Anyhow back to my sunday. Well we phoned the swiming pool near us and asked what the swimming times would be and they gave us everything we wanted. We have a new 50m pool which was opened not to long ago near us and decided that we should give it a try. Normally we travel to waterloovile however we really can not be bothered today. and well the lure of a 50m pool is quiet challenging. Would be good to let down some swimming. Earlier on william asked me if i wanted to try on a new pair of bathers i had brought. I got them back in jan in the sale and well have been really unsure if they would look good on me. you see they are bright red. Think the Special K advert and that is what i have. When i tried them on to my shock i found that they were a perfect fit if not a little big. They are so comfy that im gonna wear them today when i go swimming. We are going to an adults only session. i am so worried about children making fun of me that i dont want to go any other time. When i was modling the costume i asked william if he would take pictures of me, something i have been meaning to do for a while. Well on looking at them it has made me even more determind to loose that 5lb this week. I know i have lost weight and am now smaller then when i started, but all i see if fat fat fat. I can not go on like this so this is my motivation. Im gonna print off the pictures later and have them everywhere in my house. i think that might work.

We went out shopping to get some kabab sticks for dinner however couldnt find any, so instead i managed to find chicken breast with a fiheater coating, so instead this is what im having. everything else will stay the same. Well thats what i think, or thought anyway. Since cutting everything back yesterday and also today i have been suffering really really badly with lack of sugar. no matter however i crave it and ate fruit in its place it didnt go away. So as a treat i shared a small choclate bar with william. I felt really good after eating it. Then it hit me, God that was CHOCOLATE!!!!! Im not going to punish myself. the craving has now gone so i will not think of it again. Well i really hope tammy is reading this cos i hate to tell her tomorrow. i have already sent her the "email" as per my previous post. I'm thinking if everything i do is now public i am less likly to stray again. Well thats what i think in my little head anyhows.

Well its 5:41pm and we are swimming at 8pm and i have still lots to do so i think ill say goodbye now.

until later

bye bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment