Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Friday 26 March 2010

Good Morning

Hello All,

Well what can i say. This is me, and my Blog. Well if you have read about me then you know my aim. I started this journey in 2009, 26th of august to be the date. Well today it is 26th March 2010 and i am 7 months into my weight loss journey. To date i have only lost 2stone 12lbs, making that 40lbs in total. That to me is rubbish! However we have had several birthdays, Xmas and now we have the dreaded Easter! OMG seeing eggs on the shop shelves is so tempting.

Well i thought about setting this blog so i could let people know what im feeling. Also Tammy so she can see what goes on during the week. You see me and Tammy met through a good friend our ours. She lives in Canada and you can find her blog here: http://tammy153.wordpress.com/. Its always good to hear two sides of the story.

Well what week have i had? not a good one. You see although i've been at home after my weekend away i seamed to have been suffering a lot lately with sleepiness. I tend to go to bed about 11pm with my husband william, and the sleeping untill the same time. I dont know whats wrong, though i do know it is broken sleep. Becuase of this im still feeling Blah. I have done nothing i said i was gonna do this week. At one point i thought i was ok on wednesday however this provided to be the undooing of me on thursday, yesterday. Do you ever get the feeling that your floating in a sea of pretty much everything and you just want to carry on floating? Well thats how im feeling. I can not get some get up and go. Everything is out the window. I have been so bad this week at everything. Water is one of them. the more i sleep the less i drink, so my chanllege for today is to drink as much as i can. I know one of the reasons why im sleepy is lack of water. But even if you hit my head with a great big bottle of water demanding me to drink does mean i will. That is my problem. WATER. dam, it used to be so easy to drink but for some reason i can not seam to drink this wonder medicen which keeps us all going. As for food well i've been doing better. After my lovley food this weekend i really think i over did it a bit. I went out to dinner with William this week and had chicken, it was a couple of nights ago now. We had a wonderfully meal however, i missed up the plan. You sea all i had to eat that day was 6 netriens. so on a tummy of only fruit i gorged myself on chips, corn and chicken. It was lovley however i couldnt help to feel guilty after. Dam what is with the guilt? i mean i made the choice of having some no-no's so i have to live with it. Well ive been to my word and so on Wednesday i had lots of veg and soup and yesterday i had lost of fruit salad and lots of salad. Oh man what am i gonna do when i get on the scales tomorrow? Oh well time to make a change i think. Yesterday i finally signed up for the gym i have been meaning to do since jan. I paid my fees and now waiting for a date for my induction. I need to get into it, and well as have something else to do during the day. This year is about me and its time to get of my fat backside and do it. So on that note i need to go and get some stuff done round the house. Extra calories to be burnt doing housework you know. (well thats what im hoping for the weigh in tomorrow!)

luv ya xx

No comments:

Post a Comment