Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Sunday 28 March 2010

I ache all over

Well hello all again. Well i have been swimming. Something that was on my to do list since yesterday. and well what can i say about the new 50m pool? well i think it is fantastic! i had sooooo much fun! well all in all in 30 mins i swam about 400m. Not bad i hear you say? well for me that is terrible. after only doing that short distance i left the pool with my head in shame as an elderly couple were still going strong in the water. I could not bring my arms to do any more in the water today. Though it is interesting that the changing area is unisex. This meant both me and William found a big enough cubical where we both got dressed together. It was funny after we were in the car as both myself and will were giving ourselves pat on the bad for such a good swimming session. You know the kinda talk you have with a stranger. I have to admit though i kinda loved it. As we were pulling into our house we saw coco at the living room window. she started barking and we could hear her as we got closer to the door. i was so hungry that i had my chicken and a small salad. it was very very nice and so quick and easy as everything was done. William on the other hand did not want to have the liver and bacon i had cooked him before we went out. I was not happy at this, however to make it up he decided to have some of the tone of soup i had also made instead. He has assured me that he will indeed eat the liver i had cooked tomorrow, so it looks like im on the diet plan on my own tomorrow. I dont mind really as everything is all sorted, i only have to prepare and cook it. Its great having a meal plan ready.

Well its 10:44pm and im sleepy. Ive done so much today and well i need my sleep as tomorrow i start to get up early. After having water i intend to use the Wii active sports program and get this saggy fat body moving.

untill tomorrow, nity nite.

PS: i didnt do the hoover - thats the top of my list for tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Louise, Sounds like your doing well, keep it up. I'm in Rome atm having fun. Picking up my car tomorrow (my front suspension snapped in the Alps!). Keep up the good job and I'll come down and see you guys when I get Back,
    Jez x

    p.s. I'm looking forward to Alton Towers next year!

    ReplyDelete