Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Friday 26 March 2010

The Tables are turning

Well what a day i have had today. William went to work today so couldn't do the usual of getting weighed this morning so we are leaving that for tomorrow morning. I have so much to do tomorrow before i pick up my nan it is untrue however never mind i'm gonna get it done. Well after William came back from work today we popped up to Ikea to "look" at my request a new desk for me. You see when im not cooking or cleaning i love to make cards and well my desk is way to small. So we went up and well managed to buy a desk. I really only wanted to look "wink wink" however William i think knew deep down that looking really means to get. Well i think i must have burned soooooo many calories as im not sure if anyone knows what an Ikea is like but why oh why is the door the furthest away from the main section possible? well in Southampton which is my local store it is even on a different floor to the entrance! well getting the desk into the card was a new saga. You see william has a very short temper and well lets say there were more words coming out of his mouth that contained only four letters then i think you could possibly imagine. I mean it took us only 5mins to droop the seats in the car and fit the flat pack desk in, though for william it was more like we were trying to put 14 people in the back of the car. I have to admit this did not make me feel very good. in fact i felt really really rubbish. No matter what i said or tried to say all afternoon william has been in a bad mood. Breaking only for a matter of 15 mins when we were at home and the desk was built. I love him to bits but when he gets angry he really gets angry and its sad. After the events of today all sense of what was right and wrong when it came to my diet plan when completly out of the window. I leaned on comfort food and thats bad. I know i shouldnt do it however my head was telling me horrid things. One thing is for sure that im glad it is weigh in tomorrow because maybe this is the kick in the teeth that i really need. I need, no scrap that, I MUST have more self controll. William is helping me in everything and without his support i couldnt have come this far. I only wish that i could help him the way he has helped me. Ah well must logg off now, need to make a food chart for next week. Ill post it on here if i know how.

nitey nite bloggers xx

No comments:

Post a Comment