Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Tuesday 30 March 2010

Good morning!!

My God it is early! As i started to wake up this morning i noticed William was fully dressed and standing in front of me. Morning baby, he said in a nice wake up tone. he then however followed it with Take your tablets, like i had been a naught girl. He has decided that although i need to take responsibility for taking my tablets, at this time i don't think i have the will power to get of my fat backside and take them. So at request for a while William is going to wake me up every morning and not leave until i take the tablets. So as i sat up half asleep on the bed drinking my lemon water and taking my tablets i could see that William was happy. By the time i had finished William was almost ready to go to work. As i got dressed i kissed William good bye and then he was off. The time was only 8:30. For the past few weeks i have been getting up nearer to 11am then 8:30am. But you know what? it felt rather good. I know the tablets Tammy has asked me to take are good for me before i now feel alive. However this was great in itself but i found myself aching in my legs. you see after i had spoken to Tammy last night i had decided that i did in fact fancy swimming yet again with William. He was over the moon at this and so we hurried to have some dinner so that there was 1hr after eating before we went for our swim. I was feeling rather blue after mine and Tammy's chat so William took the reigns and made dinner. I didn't have a stir fry as i thought this would be too heavy for swimming so instead i had a large salad and pasta. Wheat free of course. It was very very yummy. however why is it that the bits you don't like so much on there own always end up at the bottom of the bowl? i found myself trying to force feed celery and spring onion, but they won and i couldn't eat anymore. Now normally i clean my bowl clean and everything i put in my salads all work well together and celery is nice eaten with lettuce and spring onions with beetroot. But as all of this had been eaten, so it was left in the bowl. William looked at me and asked if i had finished to which i relied yes. He then took my bowl into the kitchen with his and started to get the swim bags ready. Im really really lucky to have William right now. There have been times people would give up on me however he has stayed by me no matter what. I mean i know we are married but how much of a fat depressed lump like me can one person take? But now more! I am not going to let this overcome everything i have done so far. So i started to get dressed into my bathers to wear under my clothes.

As we got into the swimming pool there were lots of people all swimming. i quickly grabbed my floater board that i could hold in my hands so that the only way i was gonna swim would be to use my legs. So i started swimming. Now for a 24st lady i was not going to go very fast at all. I watched as people over took me in the slow lane but i didn't care. i just kept on swimming. 50m, i did it, now turn and repeat. i did this several times until i reached the 400m mark. William asked me how i was doing - as this time yesterday i could not do any more. I remembered what Tammy had said earlier about pushing myself further and so i left my floater with William decided to swim an extra 100m just swimming. So on my way down i felt my legs getting very very tired. My arms started to sting as i felt the muscles pulling but i didn't give up. On my way back up for the final 50m i could see William and he was watching me with a grin on his face. It was great. I had gone further then i thought i would but secretly wanted to do. as i got to the top i felt proud that i had achieved what i wanted. William asked if i want to do some more but by this point we had been in the pool for about 35mins and i was done. We left and changed and talked about how often we wanted to swim. Before we came into the pool we noticed there was an offer on for 10 swimming sessions for £25.00. If we had paid for 10 sessions then that would have been £31.50, so we were making a saving. So as we left we paid for the swimming. We have no where to hide now - this will be at least 2 weeks worth of swimming. that makes me very very happy.

So after the tasks of what we did last night and the fact i am up at a silly hour in my own time, yet not for others i have a plan of things i want to accomplish today.
1) finish Bruni's invitations for posting tomorrow.
2) cycle for 2 miles on the bike
3) 20 mins on the Wii playing Active
4) making dinner.

so until later, bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment