Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Sunday 28 March 2010

My Email to Tammy - nothing is hidden now

Hey tammy

this is a very hard email i have to write however i need ot to it. This week has not gone as easy as i thought. Instead of following all the guidlines you set out for me i chose to ignor all of them in favour of my own diet plan. This in its self has proven to be rubbish. You know i said that i was feeling a bit blah? well im still feeling that way. However this week it got so bad that i didnt drink water, only having about 1-2 glasses a day, i didnt eat healtly opting more for the chips i had brought william thinking i would not eat them and i did not have my tablets. All in all a very very bad and dark week for me. At this cost i put on 4lbs. I know what i have done wrong and this is what i need to get me going again. So this time william came round with me and was very harsh when i was putting things in the shopping strolly on our weekly shop. We did stock up on lots of chicken and put the pork back on the shelf.

So i have started back on track again yesterday having several salads and also lots and lost of water. Today i started off with 500ml water with lemon, whilst drinking this i have made a very extra large bowl of fruit salad. Ive taken my tablets and the chicken is defrosting as we speak for dinner. We have made 3 bottles of citrus water and in the fridge ready for when i need them today.

I finalled signed up for the gym and paid the fee for induction. i am just waiting for the instructor to call me so i can have my work out plan made. Im also going swimming today after i have finished the housework.

im in the middle of working out a food plan for this week and when i have finished i will email you a copy.

anyhow i need to you start getting strong and tough for me. Im getting weeker and i need you to slap me when i do things wrongs. I need to have the tough love now for a little while. William is also doing the same. he has taken away my bank cards from me, as when i go out i have been to the local cake shop and well sometimes i am tempted by there range of lovly chicken and salad sandwiches.

Ive let you down and i have let myself down big time but im not gonna let this get the better of me. Ive come to far to trow the towel in now and im gonna work my dam hardest to loose at least 5lb this week. Thats my goal and im sticking to it.

anyhow i need to go i have things to finish. ill give you all details this week when we talk tomorrow.

big huggs tammy

louise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment